Monday, January 14, 2008

Statements

Eli Manning has arrived even if he doesn't win next week.

I still don't like Philip Rivers.

Where did Ryan Grant and his 6 straight 100 yard games come from?

Sid the Kid is awesome.

Detroit's bullpen makes me nervous.

I love that the press knew that Darren McFadden was entering the draft before his dad did.

The Celtics lost two in a row...finally...of course both were to the Wizards.

Props to T.O. for the show of emotion...even if it might have been faked...

As a new tennis season starts the big question is: can Federer beat Nadal on clay?

Kaka is more awesome and you probably don't even know who he is.

AC Milan is in 12th place because Ronaldo hasn't gone to the MLS yet.

Two more things:

An ESPN college basketball analyst's big reason on why Kansas won't undefeated this season: complacency....thats it? thats all you could come up with? This is your specialty and your job and all you come up with is complacency?

And here you go Steven: I do not hate the Patriots. I've just never really liked them. Sure I like Brady because he's from Michigan and sure I wanted them to win against the Panthers in Super Bowl XXXVIII but other than that I've never really liked them. Anyway I'm definitely not on the pats-haters bandwagon.

Later.

1 comment:

Steven said...

The Patriots are the pinnacle of football perfection. There never will be another team like them.